Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wishin' that were me


BUT...
I think I turned the corner this past week.
I can't say I feel great, but it is a HUGE improvement.

Of course there are still those things that induce the occasional dry-heaves: brushing my teeth (inevitable), smells (all kinds), food that for whatever reason just doesn't appeal to me at the moment, not getting enough sleep, waiting until I'm STARVING to eat (it happens faster than you'd think).

But things are slowly getting back to normal around here.  I've been grocery shopping, cooking dinner, playing with my kids, taking them places, doing laundry, taking care of the house.

Alright I haven't done any of the dusting, mopping, scrubbing kind-of-stuff yet.
I'm not feeling that good.
But you get the idea.


I'm exhausted.

BUT.

Life is...better.



(17 weeks and counting)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

This was the news I've been waiting for - that along with long awaited for pictures of my grandchildren. So glad to hear that things are going better - even if it is slightly. Hang in there :) Love - Mom

John said...

Sum, glad to hear you are getting your life back, little by little. We love and miss you.

Steph said...

You deserve it Sum!

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you are starting to feel better, sister! And just in time for your little trip to Chicago! I can't wait to see you in July for our sisters trip! And I wanna see what your belly looks like these days!! Post a pic! Miss you and love you!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! And that you have a great husband to treat you to a nice "Friday before Mother's Day"! :) I'm sure ONE day the kids will recognize the significance of the holiday!

sara said...

Summer,

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. I've been missing your posts!

Shellie said...

SO SUPER glad you are at least feeling a bit better!

gregandlaura said...

SOO glad you hear you are feeling better, I am in the same boat - at about 16 weeks it suddenly turned a corner, not amazing and perfect yet, but definitely an improvement! Hope it lasts!!!