1. Watching mom push Michelle around Gateway shopping Center in a wheelchair and having to take over for fear of mom putting her back into labor.
2. Swimming with the kids - Noah is at the age where things start to become scary and Alex is at the age where there is no fear of anything (even when there should be). But I'm not sure which was more entertaining: the kids jumping in to Daddy or Randy jumping in to Paul's arms : )
3. A quiet afternoon with just the girls: coke and candy from the minibar, the movie Waitress from the comfort of our room, a sleeping Alex (the best part of having a suite - being able to stick the kids in the other room), and the boys at Cabella's.
4. Watching Noah eat 8 pancakes, piled high with powdered sugar, every single morning for breakfast. He always needed a change of clothes after this meal - and he usually wasn't hungry again until dinner : )
5. The guys spent a day at the BYU vs Utah game (yeah BYU!) while we took care of the kids. In return the girls got pedicures/massages at the spa and afternoon tea. Definitely worth the trade-off.
6. I think my most favorite thing is laughing with my siblings. I love all the funny stories we remember and I love how weird I can be with my sisters : ) Love you guys!