Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's already begun...

The other day I had the music blaring as I cleaned the house with the kids.  They both love to dance and I, of course, joined in.  And then I noticed that Noah had stopped dancing and was watching me.  I smiled at him and he said, "Mom, I have better moves than you" and then proceeded to show them to me.  I thought you're kids weren't supposed to think you're nerdy until junior high or high school?!?  Maybe my dancing isn't that dated, just a different style than Noah's?  Noah always looks like he's about to start break-dancing.  Alex, on the other hand, looks like a cowgirl at a rodeo.  I really need to get a video of this...

7 comments:

Deanna Munoz said...

SUMMER HUNT!!! You have the most beautiful family ever!!!!! It is so good to be able to stalk you! LOL!!
I love your blog, and its great to know you are doing so well!! You are missed!

Randy and Tiffany said...

Were you doing your famous pelvic thrust? Cuz if you were then I can see why Noah felt he needed to give you some pointers...

Sarah said...

hahaha, Noah is so funny! I love it. But don't worry, you're not alone, Anna says stuff like that all the time to me. It reminds me that I'm old and not cool anymore! ;)

Elise said...

Summer, I've been so behind in the blogging scene, I just caught up on the 7 weeks'o fun (it's way past my bedtime now!)no, it looks like you guys had a blast, I'm glad. We'll have to get together soon, it's been a while!

robyne said...

Sounds like Noah gets his moves from his grandpa Hunt (Have you seen his version of break dancing) just thinking about it makes me laugh! I love reading the funny things your kids say, it reminds me of when mine were little...wow that was a long time ago! Check out my blog blogginwiththelondons.blogspot.com

Carrie Anne said...

Yes you definitely need a video! I hate to say this over and over, but Rebecca is the same way! Too embarassed when I shake my booty!

Ginger said...

Oh how I miss my little Alex and her "horse gallop" dance. Sigh. And my little Noah with his funny comments. Pass it along how much I love them. And I know you've got the "moves" Summer. You're hot cause you're fly.