Thursday, October 02, 2008

To You

Last night I stayed up late (way too late).  I ignored my husband (who fell asleep before I even came to bed) and tucked away my to-do-list.  

And I read your blog.

I know, I didn't leave a comment.  I wanted to.  I thought of many.  They are here in my mind and in my heart.

And I just wanted you to know.

I wanted you to know that I love you.

I wanted you to know that I am grateful for your friendship, for your strength, your example, and (often) the laughter that comes from reading your posts.

Thanks for being patient with me this year.  This year where we (my family) just try to keep our heads above water.

I'm grateful for blogs.

I'm grateful for you (and to you).






4 comments:

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Summer~
See what a great blogger you are. I love this post, so wonderful, you are a great writer. I feel the same way about my friends on the blog. It makes me happy to read their blogs. Some days it's all I want to do. Live vicariously through others via their blogs. I get great ideas, great insights, and sometimes tears, and lots of times laughter & smiles. I love the blogging world. I too have spent many a moment when I should be doing something else, but can't pull myself away from the computer ( like now, my list of to do's is insanely long today, really ) but here I sit roaming blogs and just veggin. Anyways had to comment bc it was a perfect post.

Have a great day!

:):) Marianne

Sarah said...

You are a great writer, Summer. One of your MANY talents :) This is such a sweet post and you should know that you are very loved too! I hope you're doing okay!!

Melissa said...

Awwwwhhhhh.

Carrie Anne said...

i feel the same way! blogs are SO DANG AWESOME!!!!!!!!!