Monday, January 18, 2010

3rd from the Left

That's my Mom.
Not our sister, although she gets that all the time.

This is my sisters, my mom, and I at my sister Tiff's wedding about 2 1/2 years ago.
(Please ignore my really big hair)
My mom sent us this picture the other day, just for fun.
She does things like that.


And TODAY
is my mom's birthday.

I may not be just like my mom, but I learned all the important stuff in life from her.
Like what really matters:
The Gospel
Family
Putting Others First

and a few other fun things, like:
don't eat hot tamales in Hawaii
and they make Juicy Couture in size 0-3 mos

I may not be just like my mom but I'm glad she's my mom.
and my friend.
and grandma to my kids.

Because it doesn't get any better than her.

Love you so much mom!!!
Happy Birthday

6 comments:

Faye said...

Wow! You just made me cry. Thanks for the sweet post.
I love you. :)

Michele said...

well, gee, I was gonna write the exact same thing. and use the same pic. bummer. love you mom.

Sarah said...

You do have an absolutely wonderful mother :) Happy late birthday! Am I going to get to see you when you're out this way? I would love it! :)

Tiffany said...

couldnt have said it more perfectly. good job, summer.
Happy birthday, Mom!

montanawildflower said...

you look so pretty in this pic, Summer!

[BrookeO] said...

Cutest mom.