Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Birthday Success

Hurray! I survived a birthday party with 8 kids all by myself. Well, not totally by myself. I called my friend Jen in for the second hour of the party. I just didn't know how I was going to serve 8 hungry kids lunch, cake, and ice cream all on my own (thanks Jen)! And then, as luck would have it, Paul got off WAY early and was able to participate in our first ever kids birthday party experience.

It was great - Noah was so excited about everything and had tons of fun. That's all I needed to make it worth it : )

Noah's actual birthday is not for another 2 weeks but he didn't really get that. He kept saying today, "I'm not three anymore, I'm four!" Except he can't say his "F's" so it sounded like, "I'm not three anymore, I'm sore!"

Happy Birthday Noah!

Now, get ready for WAY too many pictures and a play-by-play of the event : )

1 comment:

montanawildflower said...

So cute Summer! I loved all the play by plays and thanks for the invitation. It was a lot of fun to come and help out!