Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged again

You're all going to be wishing you didn't know so much about me, but here goes:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Driving around in my moms minivan
2. Cheerleading at my high school football games
3. Dating a college freshman
4. Attending early morning seminary
5. Ditching out on early morning seminary with my sister so we could get Caffino (drive-thru) hot chocolate and sleep/talk in the warm car until school started.

5 Things on my to do list today:

1. Go running at 6:45 am (check)
2. Bake Noah's birthday cake (check)
3. Prepare airplane shaped PB&J sandwiches for Noah's birthday party (check)
4. Blow-up balloons for Noah's birthday party (I'm thinking about passing this one over to Paul)
5. FOLD LAUNDRY!!!

5 Foods I enjoy:

1. Cafe Rio salad (no meat)
2. Chocolate Beet Cake from Jimmy O'Neals
3. Hot chocolate
4. Dewey's Pizza - I love them all
5. French Toast

5 Bad Habits:

1. Finishing other people's sentences
2. Talking about myself too much
3. Raising my voice when angry
4. Staying up too late
5. Eating WAY too much junk food

5 of my favorite toys:

1. The BOB
2. The computer
3. My ipod shuffle
4. HGTV
5. Good books

5 people I tag:

1. Jen Harvey
2. Elise Dixon
3. Sarah Robertson
4. Michelle Cloward
5. Tiffany Brimhall

4 comments:

forget laundry said...

I love your post- it is so fun to learn more about you! Hope the bday party was a sucesss (and hope to see cute pics of that too)

Carrie Anne said...

Loved getting to hear more about YOU! I didn't know about the tattoo...I read it on Sara's blog.:) I have one, too...hmmmm...we're more and more alike.:)

Carrie Anne said...

PS-It was a good thing I was on my mission when the one pair of earrings thing came out, because pre-mission I had several in each ear.:)

Sarah said...

I love reading about you, and I think that I could just use most of your answers for mine! Is that cheating? ;)