Friday, November 09, 2007

WE'RE BACK!!!

Hi everyone - wow, this feels so good - to be blogging again, I mean : ) It's been WAY too long! We got so busy with my mom coming into town, Halloween, our trip to Florida, and spending a few days with my mom when we got back. Not to mention all the stuff you've got to get caught up on when you get home from a vacation. The first day back from a vacation is always so depressing - back to real life. Don't get me wrong, I love my real life but it's nice to live in a fantasyworld for awhile. Especially if that fantasy world is sunshine, 80 degree weather, beautiful beaches, my husband, and no kids!!! If you can't tell, we had a GREAT time! Mom, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! It certainly helped that we didn't have to worry about our kids at all while we were gone - they had so much fun with Grandma we probably could've stayed another week! Hmmmmm : )

Anyways, it was great to get caught up on everyone else's blogs. I felt so out of touch without my daily dose of blog reading. Thanks for all your comments on my blog too - I'm flattered that people actually missed my posts. Nice to know I'm not boring everyone to death : )

I really can't get over how good this feels right now - the blogging again. The tension and stress is slowly easing out of my body. I sit here smiling, feeling happy and relaxed. Blogging is good therapy : ) Hurray for blogs!!!

No comments: