Thursday, October 25, 2007

Kid Quotes

Noah:

"Mom, did you know there's nothing better than a letter?"
He got this from one of his PBS shows - he also learned how to spell "box" and I keep finding the word spelled on our fridge with his letter magnets - who said tv is bad for kids?

"Mommy, boys like dogs and girls like gum."
Ummm...okay?

Alex:

Alex sings all day long but she has started mixing up all of her songs. The other day she kept climbing up on her kitchen stool and jumping off. This is what she would say each time
"Ashes, Ashes - 1, 2, 3 - Blastoff!"

Some of her other frequent combinations are
"Jesus wants me for a sunbeam - Now I know my A, B, C's"
"Twinkle, Twinkle little star - Do as I'm doing"
"The wheels on the bus go round and round - Ring around the rosies"

No comments: