Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Online Course

So this week Paul started a 2-week online class, which means he is not in the hospital. We've loved having him around so much more...I don't think we've seen him on a weekday morning for almost 18 months! The downside: HE IS HOGGING THE COMPUTER! Which means less blogging time for me. I can't really blame him, I mean it is an online course.

The other downside: it throws me off! I don't know how else to word it. One of the side effects of being a medical wife is that you develop a certain amount of independence - you have to, it's a survival mechanism. You get used to doing things a certain way, being the one in control, in charge, calling the shots. And suddenly someone else is there trying to do the same thing - who does this guy think he is? Oh yeah, my husband! Paul likes to tease me that I like it better when he's working 80-hour weeks (which I don't). I simply remind him how he's always telling me to be more independent - guess you got your wish honey!

I'm just teasing (mostly)! We love having you around - you're the best husband and father!

No comments: