Thursday, February 28, 2008

No turning back now...

February 27th was a big day for another reason too.  Our Residency Rank List was submitted! Ok, well, it's been submitted for a few weeks now but we could change it at anytime, and we did, several times.  Yesterday was the cutoff date to make changes and submit - so it's FINAL!  And today is exactly three weeks from Match Day!!!  That still feels like a long time to us so let's hope the time flies.  I'm sure it will once Match Day comes - then we have 8 short weeks until graduation and moving day!  AAHHHH!  So exciting - and nerve wracking at the same time : )

3 comments:

Michele said...

this is coming up sooo soon! im sure it feels like a lifetime to you but time will fly and soon you will know where you are living in a few months and then you can put your preschool worries behind you!

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Hey Summer~ Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love to check out all of the HUNT blogs. It is super fun to catch up on life with everyone. I think you guys are doing awesome. So a Dr. right? Does Paul know what he is specializing in ( is that a word,if so is that how you spell it??) Wow that is great. Just 29 & already hitting the home stretch, awesome. Your children are lovely and I totally enjoy reading about the life with small children. It totally takes me back. Man time just flies by so quickly. Amanda will be 16 on the 9th of March and I am trying so hard to not forget the memories of her being 2 just like your Alex. Enjoy every minute of it. Good to catch up, talk with you soon. Love Marianne

Elise said...

Summer, you really can't be that close to leaving!!! It seems like it's been so far in the future that it hasn't really seemed real, but I guess it's real now. Crazy! That means we need to seriously plan some play dates, or they're not going to happen before you leave!
I'm glad you guys had fun on your trips. I've only made it to one of my brother's MTC goodbye, but I hated it! I was a total mess, so emotional! Anyway, glad you're back and that Alex and Noah are reunited!