Wednesday, September 12, 2007

AAHHH, Fall

Today was the first day that has felt like fall - and I loved it! I took the kids to the JCC Park today - Noah was so excited he actually agreed to wear pants! I love getting out the warm clothes. Speaking of which...my Roots sweat suit. I'm sick with a cold so after playing at the park with the kids this morning I came home and threw on my sweat suit...I instantly felt better, healthier, happier. Ok, slight exaggeration, I was not instantly cured, but it felt so good! This is the best sweat suit ever, I think everyone should have one. Oh, the simple pleasures in life...like a comfy Roots sweat suit. Does it count as a "simple" pleasure if it's not free/cheap? Maybe the word I'm looking for is "splurge." Either way, thanks Mom and Dad!

No comments: