Monday, September 10, 2007

Sick? How about some red licorice for dinner



On Saturday afternoon Noah started acting sick - the telltale sign is that he's not constantly bouncing off the walls. He complained of a headache and he seemed to be running a fever. All he wanted to do was lay on mom's bed - with mommy of course. Paul had some friends over to watch the BYU game that night so there was dinner and treats out on the table. Noah was supposed to be watching a movie on the portable DVD player in my room. I went to check on him and found him asleep in my rocking chair with red licorice all over his hands, chest, and face. I'm sure that really helped! He woke up when I tried to take a picture of him, and when I tried to clean him up he got annoyed with me: "Mommy, I don't feel good and I'm really tired. I need to take a rest in your chair." And eat candy.

No comments: