Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pretty Alex...Pantless Alex





I took these pictures the other day because I just thought Alex looked especially cute - pretty pigtails, pretty shirt, and...wait no pants? That's right, Alex who always wants to be like big brother, has started taking off her pants as well. People are going to start to wonder what we're teaching our children in the Gunn household. I can assure you that Paul and I do not remove our pants when we walk through the door (although Paul would probably prefer that we did).
P.S. Alex thinks she needs to have her face pressed up against the camera lens to get her picture taken - the only way I could get anything other than a close up of her mouth and nose was to catch her running at high speed around the dining room table...I'll take what I can get : )

No comments: